Today Geo Etna Explorer decided to visit ‘our’ cave.
It was a test and now I have some data.
– even a not well equipped group can easily reach this cave. It will be even easier in future after more people will discover this cave and will trace a comfortable path.
– a complete excursion with a slow group requires 55 minutes as expected. Alone and fast you can do a complete tour in less than 30 minutes, anyway.
– first ‘jump’ in cave is about two meters. Even not prepared people can enter first cave level without help due to many handholds and footholds. Less problems than I thought.
– second jump is very difficult without a stair (or proper equipment). It is still possible to go down without but I strongly suggest to don’t do that. A volunteer should definitively put a stair there, isn’t it?
– ‘surprise’ at end of this path (see last new) adds much to this excursion and makes it a complete and various tour.
Here some photos of today’s trip.